SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
I don't know about just Saab, but I heard GM's doing the "Hot Button" thing again with the OnStar from April through May. If you push the OnStar button in a new GM car, you could win one. Since the only Saabs to have it are the 9-5 and 9-7x this year, I'm not sure what they're going to do with the other models.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I think they just get you to sit in some big GM atrocity with OnStar and press the button, regardless of what you buy....if you have to press the button in a Hummer, make sure the pressure of you hitting the button doesn't cause the thing to flip over and crash!

/kidding

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But the 9-2x come with a metal roof! gotta be worth more in raw materials than canvas :cheesy:

apzer09 said:
Whoa! $7500 off of that 9-2x!!!! Why the hell did I buy my car? Oh wait, because it was a convertible and it looked really cool
:cheesy:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Why do you hate the interior? I think it is very nice with great gap tolerances and high quality for the price. People forget that the 9-2X took away some of the interior money and spent it on the drivetrain and what not. The same reason that an Acura RSX has a much better appointed interior than a WRX... but the engine and drivetrain are that much better. Yes I know that the center console of the dash leaves some to be desired but overall I am VERY happy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts