SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend that I've persuaded to purchase a new 9-3SS. He wants either an Arc or a Linear. Does anyone know what the April incentives for either the Arc or Linear are? I'm going to help him negotiate the deal.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Incentives

The March incentives carried over until today. The new incentives will be out tomorrow. I'll post them when I get them.

Until midnight tonight there is a $3000 Alternative Merchandings Assistance (that means you don't use Saab financing or leasing) and $500 GM March Madness Bonus Cash on all 9.3 sedans.

Another "exciting" program will also be available soon...I'll post details when I can. (Obviously I work at a dealership):D

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1BadPig said:
Go to www.saabusa.com and click on the current offer link. Since we're so new into April, there is no info currently.
The SAAB USA site has only ever offered information about lease and finance deals. I don't believe it has ever had information about the "factory-to-dealer" marketing support. These supports have been in the $3,000 to $4,000 range quite frequently in the past.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Even Edmunds never shows the marketing support for the 9-3. :confused: The only way to find out is go to the dealer, and hope the sales guy tells you about it. Edmunds shows the SS selling for $1200 over invoice. :roll:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
finklejag said:
Even Edmunds never shows the marketing support for the 9-3. :confused: The only way to find out is go to the dealer, and hope the sales guy tells you about it.
When I went to the Saab dealership for the first time, I called 800-SAABUSA on the way and they confirmed the $3K marketing support, even though I couldn't find it on any of the online sites, including Saab's.

So calling that number would be one source...

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've found in the past that carsdirect.com has included the incentives in the "what you should pay" number it spits out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts