SaabCentral Forums banner

A'pexi exhaust

1K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  9-3sleeper 
#1 ·
Well, since only God knows when Talifierro will get the saabsport exhaust, I was thinking about going to a muffler shop and getting a custom cat-back exhaust made with an A'pexi WS muffler (http://www.apexi-usa.com/product_exhaust_detail.asp?id=177&pageNum=1).

I've always loved the stainless steel, almost stock look to it, and have always hated those huge 3" mufflers that many "ricers" (when I say ricer, I mean the total idiot that ruins the scene for everyone who owns a civic, silvia or other japanese import). Just wondering if anyone would know how it would sound, or if anyone could suggest any other mufflers with a similar look to it, and knows that I sounds great..

BTW, I'm looking for the discreet rumble to my exhaust; not too loud, but not stock quiet. It might sound silly, but I'm looking for that euro, porshe-esque sound...

#12 ·
9-3sleeper said:
Not to brag, but my car sounds very deep and powerful. It's no V-8, but it does sound great.
just wait til you hear somebody do a drive by in your car and than tell me what you think lol

besides even then a v-8 sounds nothing like a flat-6 lol, thats my point

nothing sounds like a porsche, except a porsche

#17 ·
www.youtube.com/user/3360ben

Maybe this time......

YES!!!! HAHA!!!! I did it, and to think I doubted myself :roll:

I re- rendered it as well so the quality is infinatly better. The system I am running is the genuine saab 3" down pipe (V1) with the saab sport single resonator cat back.
The DP will run you around $550 ( and will give you the majority of your exhaust upgrade power) and the cat bakc cost around $350 or so.

The only issue with this is that genuine saab is out of stock for the cat back and have been for quite some time. Nick has said on here that they are re stocking but I have no idea when that may be.

Hope this helps.

#19 ·
9-3sleeper said:
www.youtube.com/user/3360ben

Maybe this time......

YES!!!! HAHA!!!! I did it, and to think I doubted myself :roll:

I re- rendered it as well so the quality is infinatly better. The system I am running is the genuine saab 3" down pipe (V1) with the saab sport single resonator cat back.
The DP will run you around $550 ( and will give you the majority of your exhaust upgrade power) and the cat bakc cost around $350 or so.

The only issue with this is that genuine saab is out of stock for the cat back and have been for quite some time. Nick has said on here that they are re stocking but I have no idea when that may be.

Hope this helps.

sounds nice dude

#21 ·
remus is good and you can get them on ebay as a catback (or so they say) for 500+ dollars

definitly worth it for the price it's at rightnow

#23 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.