SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 09 Aero sedan and want the older style tail lights. As I understand it is a straight swap!! Anyone want to switch?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Ooooh, there's an offer and a half! Worth noting that pre-09 cars need to change the bulbs too.

I might be interested but I can't be without them whilst in transit, and I'd gather you're in the same boat.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
I would really consider this and if I do decide yes, I will be able to ship mine out first so you won't be hanging without lights.

PM me if you would like to see if we can arrange something.

EDIT : Just saw your last post, guess not :)

EDIT #2: I can still ship mine out first till you get them.

·
Registered
605 Posts
How far are you from Detroit, MI? We could meet half way and swap out there. Let me know!

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Damn I got beat to the punch =(
These would look great with my setup since Im tinted and have a black aero front lip

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think for the time being I am going to paint mine some sort of red. I saw some photoshops of it and I think I can make something happen.

I will post pics when I am done.

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
omfg are you serious lol wow that makes me mad hahhahah i would be willing to pay 50 bucks plus shipping hahaha oh well. if anyone wants to trade in the dc area lol im here.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
We should start another thread that's related to tail light swaps :roll: :eek: :cheesy:.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
We should start another thread that's related to tail light swaps :roll: :eek: :cheesy:.
Fakkkkkkk!!! we should cuz now im pissed i missed this! I would be that much closer to be completley blacked outtttttt!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have not disappeared just waiting to find time to paint them. Yes, paint them. On my previous car, 08 STI, which also came with all white rear lights I also painted with success. There has been tons of STI owners who have trial and errored it before I tried. They look pretty sweet. I am not sure the pre-08 tails would look right on a 09? I want them to be a darker red. I am currently waiting on a TurboX rear spoiler first to see if that helps the rear end.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts