SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I saw that around a year ago, I thought they already sold it.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
That's cool and all, but the price is crazy and it's got less power than my car. I'd be dissappointed spending that much cash on something that didn't go as fast as it looked. Maybe if this was the turboX with all those upgrades i could see the price point but it's just a stage 1 2.0T ( I realize they stopped putting the v6 in at that point) I'm also not really a fan of turboX wheels, they just never grew on me.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
That's cool and all, but the price is crazy and it's got less power than my car. I'd be dissappointed spending that much cash on something that didn't go as fast as it looked. Maybe if this was the turboX with all those upgrades i could see the price point but it's just a stage 1 2.0T ( I realize they stopped putting the v6 in at that point) I'm also not really a fan of turboX wheels, they just never grew on me.
Not everyone wants the extra power from a v-6. I specifically looked for a 2010-2011 aero so I could get the 2.0. It's better on gas, and parts are more readily available. I do think their price is a little high though, but it's not that far off. It's practically a brand new car since it only has 236 miles on it.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Not everyone wants the extra power from a v-6. I specifically looked for a 2010-2011 aero so I could get the 2.0. It's better on gas, and parts are more readily available. I do think their price is a little high though, but it's not that far off. It's practically a brand new car since it only has 236 miles on it.
Bill, is your car FWD or XWD?

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Why are parts more readily available? What support do you have behind this? Is it just the fact that they kept making the 2.0 longer? The 2.8 has many common parts in other GM vehicles

·
Premium Member
11,181 Posts
According to the largest dash pic, it is actually 240. That ought to knock 5K off the price right there!;)

·
Banned
590 Posts
A tuned v6 2.8 on the hwy with cruise control on is just as good as a 2.0 4cyl fuel economy wise. I have not seen any significant difference if any at all. This has been discussed and proven.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
A tuned v6 2.8 on the hwy with cruise control on is just as good as a 2.0 4cyl fuel economy wise. I have not seen any significant difference if any at all. This has been discussed and proven.
I can attest to this. City driving on the other hand...

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Bill, is your car FWD or XWD?
My car is fwd. The shocks on the xwd cars are $650 a piece from what i've heard so I passed. I'm moving from Michigan to North Carolina so awd was not important to me anymore.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts