SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEKY0uFlBpc

Seems like a pretty darn good tool for quicker cv boot replacements, havent checked out the price just yet but looks very useful....

Which reminds me i need to do my drivers side boot sometime soon (attempted to tape the hole/tear with some gorilla tape and shoot some grease in there with grease gun but found the inside of my rim splatterd with grease so i guess thats not not gona hold up.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im sure its aimed for shops and whatnot that are doing numerous cv boots.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a question for you Ron, ive read over plantoffs writeup on replacing the boot but im confused as to where the snap ring goes as theres no pic showing where it needs to be seated...

·
Registered
12,355 Posts
Man, I've (thankfully) never had to replace a boot, so I can't help you. But if I do, I think that I will get the entire $100 rebuilt axle assembly and call it a day... Ron

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ohh ok sorry figured you would have some insight as you usually have answers to everything lol
Man, I've (thankfully) never had to replace a boot, so I can't help you. But if I do, I think that I will get the entire $100 rebuilt axle assembly and call it a day... Ron

1 - 9 of 9 Posts