SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my tech 2 clone for a while but had only used it once or twice on my 99 Viggen. Recently bought an 06 9-3 Aero that I want to use it on but can't do much without the security access.

I was wondering if there was anyone on the forum that would be willing to provide a security access download service. Lets say, I mailed someone my tech 2, with my vehicle info already upload to it, and this someone could do the uploading of the required stuff? Maybe for a little compensation?

Would that even work or is it setup where someone would not be able to do that very easily or that then I would not be able to do certain things without the files on my computer?

Just bouncing around some ideas since I would have to find a computer, find the software, do all the downloading, etc. It is doable I know but if someone is already setup...?

Thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
19,646 Posts
You need a laptop and the car and a tech2 at the same location. Buy a Dell D630 off ebay (make sure it has win XP, service pack 3, a hard drive and working battery). Download the software from above, and have at it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the software still on the G-drive or is it on the other file sharing site? I went around the other day and found a lot of links but none that were current

1 - 5 of 5 Posts