SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
82 Posts
hey

whats up man, they are bonspeed wheels they are not chrome they are high polished hard to keep clean..
i am excited that someone commented on them here, b/c all the rims i see on saabs are not that nice, some are but not all, i am not dissing anyone. Thats just my preference>>>>

·
Registered
180 Posts
DaVector03 said:
whats up man, they are bonspeed wheels they are not chrome they are high polished hard to keep clean..
i am excited that someone commented on them here, b/c all the rims i see on saabs are not that nice, some are but not all, i am not dissing anyone. Thats just my preference>>>>
I think it's a matter of preference as you say. Most of us want our car to look proportional. Many people have bling bling wheels that don't really fit the rest of the car, making them look like they're not part of the car.

·
Banned
82 Posts
dz said:
I think it's a matter of preference as you say. Most of us want our car to look proportional. Many people have bling bling wheels that don't really fit the rest of the car, making them look like they're not part of the car.

I agree with u completely, and alot of the rims on here look like that, dont fit, first off these are not bling bling, they are polished, very classy sporty look, and i cant stand the alloy look on a 33,000$ car. if u buy a expensive car, spend some cash on ur wheels.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are welcome DAVector, i think the car looks good with those rims... by the picture i thought they were gunmental finish... anyway where did you get those? What size are they? How much, if you don't mind me asking. I'm looking around for some rims but i don't like what is out there, to cheesy looking. I have a black Vector, i was think black or gunmetal rims wpould look awesome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts