SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like there are 900 Saabs in the U.S. at 3 ports. 300 of them are being auctioned to dealers and 600 to car rental companies or exporters.

Is there any interest in these cars? If we can gather a list of people who want to bid, perhaps a dealer would be willing to bid for the lot for us.

If you are interested, PM me.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I sent you a pm. Interested in a 9-3 aero in white and possibly a white 9-3 sport. Would also consider light or dark silver ones too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i would be interested in an Aero or TurboX. Which auction are they being sent to? I know a few friends who own dealerships and have there dealer licenses. And do you know if any are being auctioned off in Canada as well?

·
Banned
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
i would be interested in an Aero or TurboX. Which auction are they being sent to? I know a few friends who own dealerships and have there dealer licenses. And do you know if any are being auctioned off in Canada as well?
the turbox was a limited run in 2008...

·
Banned
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Looks like I'll be getting more information within the next 24-72 hours. I'll post later.

EDIT: More info is in an article in another website. Not certain whether it is in bad form to mention it. ___world.net, ___ is the name of the car that most of us like.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Hey I am interested I know it s a bit late now but a few dealerships who got them are jacking up the price on a fully loaded 9-4x aero. I am willing to buy in upcoming weeks from anywhere over the USA

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Keep in mind on the 9-4x that unique parts are going to be very difficult to obtain. My biggest concern would be body panels. If you were in a fender bender, what happens if the insurance company can't find a new bumper or fender? They might just write you a check for depreciation if they can't repair the part but the vehicle is otherwise safe to drive. I sure wouldn't want to be in that situation.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
You are a brave soul. They are beautiful vehicles. I just saw a new 9-5 at the airport yesterday. Spent probably 5 minutes walking around it. I really really liked it. I'm just a chicken when it comes to parts availabilty.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts