SaabCentral Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I'm originally from Bridgeport but moved up here to Vermont two years ago. Still frequent visit as I still have family and friends out there. Shoot me a pm whenever you guys plan a meet and I'll see if I can make it out there

·
Registered
57 Posts
if we are gonna plan a meet it has to be somewhere in the middle of ct. I live in tolland I will go as far as wallingford maybe orange for a meetup. Anybody know a spot in either area where we could meet?

·
Registered
166 Posts
I might be able to set something up in orange in the next few weeks and I'm not going to make it this weekend cuz my buddy who is also on here is getting married.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Me n rhodley live across the St there is a plaza here with a few stores n one of them closed down so its a nice open parking lot if anyone has any other ideas around the middle of the state ill be down for sure

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Sounds good ill take a few pics today or tm there is also a diner in the same plaza n a five guys down the street

·
Registered
12 Posts
Middletown, here.

I'd be down to meet some other enthusiasts in the area. As for the other Middletown guys, don't be shy if you see me around haha. Name's Matt, LBV w/ yellow fogs.

Anyone want to help me with an engine swap? just driving back home form the hardware store and lost power, oil spraying from the oil cap and lots of it dripping down from the oil pan... made it back home and the car is on ramps right now but this is my only car. I do have another engine in the car I have been parting out. was planning to rebuild but if it turns I am just gonna swap and hope for the best.
Know I'm a little late, but did you already do this? I'm no Master Saab Tech, but I know my way around them, and cars in general. Also have WIS...

·
Registered
12 Posts
i say we get a meet together in maybe 2 weeks and ask mike D to come down if anyone is interested in a tune?
I'd be down for a meet anytime, really.

Also interested in a tune, but not so interested in spending the money on one at the moment.

Plus, been contemplating getting a spare ecu/CAN-usb setup and doing my own tuning. (for roughly the same price as paying someone else to do a single tune)

Don't know, though. Nothings set in stone ATM...

·
Registered
261 Posts
If anything gets serious about meeting up, post over on Saablink as well. Pretty sure there are a few CT guys there that don't post here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
interested in a tune as well i have a stage 2 as of now i belive looking for a stage 4 tune. who around here tunes saab's. id like to get this thing tunes soon so i can do a dyno and a few runs at the track soon. I tryed to down load the free ware but this computer will not down load it so till then im looking for someone to tune.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm in the Manchester area. I don't own a saab yet. Having a hard time finding a aero xwd that isint still 30g

·
Registered
262 Posts
Mike D is going to be in NY the next couple of days. wondering if anyone would be down to meet him and get a tune with me.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts