SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to find out how many people are from CT like myself I'm from Middletown pretty close to hartford

·
Registered
57 Posts
tolland, you are not alone in middletown, someone replied to my part out ad who is also from there. I used to live there a year ago too.

·
Registered
262 Posts
hey, if we can get 4 or more cars together that want tunes... MIKE D from New Hampshire (well known on saablink) will make a trip down here and tune our cars. his prices are reasonable. i believe $150 for a T7 tune.

if anyone is interested, let me know.

- brendan

·
Registered
57 Posts
Depends on when... I got my stage one from the guy in springfield that post on craigslist. Was pretty happy with that, gotta rebuild and get my parts together and I am heading to a stage 2 or 3 but that wont be for at least another month - month and a half.
Def down to meet up with some people from around here though, was in the VW scene for a while, most we cool but a lot of DBags lol... everyone i have spoken to on here seems pretty chill.

hey, if we can get 4 or more cars together that want tunes... MIKE D from New Hampshire (well known on saablink) will make a trip down here and tune our cars. his prices are reasonable. i believe $150 for a T7 tune.

if anyone is interested, let me know.

- brendan

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think we should have a lil meet regardless of the tune I'd be willing to meet some fellow Saab owners

·
Registered
57 Posts
Anyone want to help me with an engine swap? just driving back home form the hardware store and lost power, oil spraying from the oil cap and lots of it dripping down from the oil pan... made it back home and the car is on ramps right now but this is my only car. I do have another engine in the car I have been parting out. was planning to rebuild but if it turns I am just gonna swap and hope for the best.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I moved to Middletown from PA. I agree that we should have a meet at some point. I need to meet some local Saab owners since I'm new to the area. Peace.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And rhoadly we can meet whenever lol I'm of Washington St by main St across from home depot pm me

1 - 20 of 41 Posts