SaabCentral Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
We should probably get something going soon, now that the rain may be behind us. I met a guy who lives in SF that is putting together a drive. His name is Anthony Carsxhype Guerra on FB's SAAB Owners North America Page and i think on the NorCal Saab page as well.
Looking like a bay area to clear lake drive.. Check it out..

Evan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sacramento

Hey! I'd love to do a Saab meet up. I'm up in Sacramento. It would be great to talk to some real enthusiasts and get tips on my Saab. Or do a caravan down the freeway :cool:

None of my friends appreciate Saabs like I do, it would be nice to be around people that do :cheesy:

·
Registered
4 Posts
San Francisco

I've got an 01 Viggen and I'm located in SF. Theres always a few other Saabs that I roll with when I to Treasure Island for Cars and Coffee every month. Hopefully all of you can make it out to the next C&C in April! We'd love to see more Saabs!

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
There are at least a few bay area folks around here. I'm in Sacramento, but in SF periodically and of course it's just a quick drive anyway. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking like not much going on in Northern California but I would love to get in on a meet! I’m close to Sacramento. +1 me for any get togethers. I’m new with a 03 9-3t. Picked it up for my Christmas present after my cousin survived a nasty crash in his and came out with scratches. Car was unrecognizable!

·
Registered
129 Posts
California SAAB Meet!

It's been a while since we've had a meet up in Northern CA, so lets get one going here!

Randy, owner of SAAB Replay, and I have been talking and are setting up a meet at his shop in Berkeley on October 20th!

The details are still being hammered out but the gist of it is this.

Time: 10/20/2018 Noon-5
Activities: Trick Bike Demo, food of some sort.

Please please make an effort to come if you're interested. I know its far for a lot of you, but we haven't had a solid gathering in a while, and it would be awesome to have a huge meet and greet. Heck theres even a group driving up from LA to make it to this gathering!

RSVP on the facebook event page HERE so we have a rough headcount:

Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Hope to see many of you there!

Here's a pic of my saabs so you can put a "face" to me :)

41 - 53 of 53 Posts