SaabCentral Forums banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
I'm in Modesto... Central Valley. Saabs are very rare here. I think I've seen maybe 5 other Saabs in the past year that I've owned one.

·
Registered
32 Posts
viggen and 900 in east bay

I have to been looking for a group to hang with in the sf bay. So reach out and let's meet.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hi All

Lets plan out a meet .. even just for coffee ..

Please provide your area and time/date thats good

Rob

·
Super Moderator
31,228 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
San Francisco. I've seen a few Saabers by Great Highway/Skyline blvd. Two of them we'd exchange hellos - all 9-3s. This is fairly recent too.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey, I'm from San Jose, I often drive up to SF though. Just bought my car about two months ago and loving it. ;ol; currently looking at brake pad options

·
Registered
37 Posts
No, I don't think that was me, (Unless the brownish black color is referred to as gold lol)

I did see a silver 9-3ss on either lawrence expressway or san tomas, I can't remember which one, and at the stop light we looked over and gave the thumbs up ;ol; was that you?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Was a Saab-ist, now a Lexus-ist. Still searching for the right Saab still. Viggen or late 9-5 Aero. East Bay Tri-Valley. Old as my Saab mechanic who's in Castro Valley.:cheesy:

·
Registered
32 Posts
lets meet up. just saab mob.

Yup. I haven't been here in a while. So, in response to token's response. Im down. Just pm me and I'll get back asap. Sent to my phone fast. ;ol;

·
Registered
175 Posts
Another Bay Area member here. Probably going to be a bit more active. Just picked up a 2007 gunmetal grey 60th Anniversary 9-3. Transferred a few things over today and need to order suspension.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Im taking the first step towards a meet.

So for some time the bay hasn't had much of a turn out. So lets turbo it up. Lets meet.

Bring ur parts.

In and out sounds good to me.

Pm me and when everyone s in order lets drive. :cool:

21 - 40 of 53 Posts