SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.rmeuropean.com/Part-Number/Spoiler-Front-__12759772_GEN_9D6B17AB.aspx

Like virtually everyone else, I have managed to crack my 9-3 Aero Spoiler lip (truck threw a retread right in front of me last Summer).

Anyway, I did a search on the product number and found this site (RMEuropean). The price was only $216 with free shipping (which was about $50 less than anywhere else). Since this is the only place that isn't around $260 for this part, I wanted to see if anyone else has experience with this vendor...

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Ordered some parts for my 9-5 from these guys

I ordered a bunch of suspension pieces from a variety of sources. The front strut mounts and strut bearings I ordered from RMEuropean were the first pieces to arrive.

This $100 order has been my only experience with them but no complaints from me.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MI-Roger, thanks for relaying your experience with this vendor!

mohooba93, to be honest, it would have never occurred to me to even ask my dealer (guess I have just come to assume anything from a dealer will be 1.5x markup at least :^). I have a free maintenance coming up and will make an inquiry.

Thanks again,
Pete

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
mine gave it to me at essentially cost or even less. he was first asking around 240 then i found a nick and gave me 40 bucks off. the nick ended up being normal as it was just a plastic excess from when it was pressed.

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Get it from your dealer. They should give 10% off list if you ask. Also, does it come painted? I believe the ones from the dealers now do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts