SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster here so I hope i'm doing everything right. I just recently bought a 6 disk cd changer for my '03 9-3 linear and need to find somebody with a Tech II in the area to divorce and marry my new cd player. I have the VIN for the car it came from. I also was wondering if the Tech II could program a new key fob for me because mine no longer works properly. The fob starts the car but the buttons are all broken and non responsive so I have to manually lock/unlock it. I''m willing to pay cash to have both of these things done, just be reasonable on price. The dealers are asking around $100 a pop.

Also on a different note... anyone have any information on where I could find step by step instructions on how to replace my A/c compressor? I got one off a 2005 9-3 and I plan on tackling this myself. Would a Haynes manual have this info? What about alldatadiy.com, is it worth the 12 month sub? Thanks guys, hope to hear back from an Indy in the area.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I would recommend getting the WIS (Workshop Information System) cd. You can find it on ebay I'm sure. I believe that will have the information you are looking for, but another member who owns the WIS could verify that for you.

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
+1 on getting the WIS. Google Saab WIS and you will find a source for it. Get both the WIS and EPC.

Also take a look a the sticky at the top of forum about the clone Tech 2's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts