SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone knows if Saab is offering any additional cash back/marketing incentives along with the nationwide Employee Discount pricing for everyone deal?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Incentives

For purchases only......

GM Employee price less the following incentives:

All 9.3 Convertibles $1500
All 9.3 Sedans - $2500
All 905 Sedans and Wagons - $2500

All 9.2X Linears - $5000
All 9.2X Aeros - $6000

For Leases only..........

GM Employee Price less the following incentives:

All 9.3 Convertibles - $1000
All 9.3 Sedans - $3500
All 9.5 Sedans and Wagons - $3000

All 9.2X Linears - $2500
All 9.2X Aeros - $1000

Excellent deals this month!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
bobharley said:
Just wondering if anyone knows if Saab is offering any additional cash back/marketing incentives along with the nationwide Employee Discount pricing for everyone deal?

Newbe question here: Can anyone participate in these "incentives"? Do you have to be a GM employee to get these incentives? Where do you find out about these?

·
Registered
497 Posts
The June incentives are employee pricing for everyone. Edmunds already has shortcuts to the pricing.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
boogyman said:
The June incentives are employee pricing for everyone. Edmunds already has shortcuts to the pricing.
I'm not sure that incentives aren't subtracted from the employee pricing. I helped a friend buy a 9-3SS last month. He used GM employee pricing. He got the sub-invoice price plus the dealer MUST give the purchaser all available incentives. He ended up buying a $33,000 car for $26,800. Still, it isn't clear if GM is offering the full program to purchasers as if they were entitled to the employee discount.

If so, then it will be employee price minus all incentives. If not, then just employee pricing. With the level of incentives on SAAB's, the better deal may be to take the incentives in lieu of the employee pricing if you can't combine them.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The pricing is employee pricing minus any incentives. I was looking at a loaded 05 arc yesterday. Original sticker was 36,400 ish, gm employee was about 4 grand off that, and then an additional 3500 if leasing, 2500 off if purchasing. Total came to right at 29k.

·
Registered
92 Posts
If the 05 AERO with navi is 39035//// what kind of final number should i expect.

Damn, the money factor for this month jumped up from .0009 to .00231... thats 3% increase..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts