SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beyond the gm boxes mentioned in previous threads is anyone aware of any other 5 speeds that may be adapted to fit . Eg Honda , nissan etc? Im willing as a last ditch attempt to save my 9000 to take the rear plate of my spare engne and the crankshaft spline specs round the local wreckers to see what match I can find.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I've got 3 gearboxes for my track 9000 and now 3 for my street car. Cheap to buy used, from reliable sources, expensive to rebuild. Have you ever thought of importing one, frieght can't be that bad in the belly of a slow ship...

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I mean I had butter from NZ on my toast this morning, can't cost that much as it was the cheapest stuff in the store on the day.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
6 gearboxes wow if only ! Much rarer here. I dont want to spend the money neccesary to import them .Ive given up on my 9000 ,a sad day I know. Its time to rationalise my car collection . Hillclimbs are to hard on it so Im using my 900 spg which has easier to find gearboxes and Ive started collecting them allready .Funny about the butter! Was it nice?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts