SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Iirc, the anti theft light that is up front and center on the dash would blink when I locked my car. The one on my 08 Aero doesn't blink at all. Could the bulb be out maybe? Thanks!

Edit: the light blinks a few times when I put the key in and take it out. Is it just not supposed to blink when the car is locked?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
Only fix is get alarm system to your car. For that you need reprogram in minimum.
Hood switch is just P&P.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only fix is get alarm system to your car. For that you need reprogram in minimum.
Hood switch is just P&P.
What is p&p? And also I think the issue is rather quite simple. The driver rear door lock switch is busted so the local Saab mechanic disabled the alarm. I have a new switch just gotta install it, I'm thinking this will normalize everything.

·
Super Moderator
20,237 Posts
If the alarm was disabled with tech2 then the light won't blink. Has to be reenabled with tech2.

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
What is p&p? And also I think the issue is rather quite simple. The driver rear door lock switch is busted so the local Saab mechanic disabled the alarm. I have a new switch just gotta install it, I'm thinking this will normalize everything.

Forget.
Why you just say that you have disabled alarm?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forget.
Why you just say that you have disabled alarm?
There was an issue with one of the rear door locks. Going to get a new one I got installed and everything reprogrammed when I have the chance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts