1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sweet! I like it. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Beutiful. And I love the dark blue with white wheels. What kind of turbo will you be using to get such lofty hp numbers?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Richz said:
Beutiful. And I love the dark blue with white wheels. What kind of turbo will you be using to get such lofty hp numbers?
Something along the lines of an FP Green should do the trick.

·
Banned
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
today i resived TEIN coilower kit .... nice and vera many adjustment
i plane to install it tomorrow

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
To Moderators

SaabaruRS said:
You know that 9-2x is only available in North America. How do you think that guy has one in Russia?
very easy.... you got a used car buying service give them $300-500 and they find you one in US, put it on a boat and you pick it up 2 weeks later. You will have to pay customs fees, get a PTS (title) and off you go. Very easy and painless.

Once again, why did he get banned and why strip the links?

·
Registered
96 Posts
schernov said:
very easy.... you got a used car buying service give them $300-500 and they find you one in US, put it on a boat and you pick it up 2 weeks later. You will have to pay customs fees, get a PTS (title) and off you go. Very easy and painless.
Or... you can pay the other kind of 'used car service'. Just a thought, and not uncommon in eastern europe.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
SaabaruRS said:
Or... you can pay the other kind of 'used car service'. Just a thought, and not uncommon in eastern europe.
That's a whole lot of trouble to go thru to get a rebadged $20k Subaru.

I still remember a guy who brought in a Benz into a dealer in Moscow because it was misfiring....they start looking it up and they cannot find anything on VIN nor the engine model....called Germany....long pause....the damn thing was stolen from a testing facility 3 months prior to that and had some experimental engine in it... and that guy was 3rd owner....

Here is another one - a while back when previos generation BM SLK convertible was "officially being introduced in Russia" .... 2 covered car cariers pull up to the expocenter (Presnja).....with SLKs inside....and what do the see? .... 2 dirty (winter time)... plated SLKs sitting in the parking lot.....

·
Banned
5,841 Posts
schernov said:
the damn thing was stolen from a testing facility 3 months prior to that and had some experimental engine in it... and that guy was 3rd owner....
Bloody hell! that engine must have been worth a fortune:eek:

One question tho? would they not put a data tracker in a car like that and an remote engine cut out?

When i get my car back on the road i will be able to kill the engine from 3 to 5 miles away and it will be almost impossible to start without replacing the ECU and finding hidden switches:lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts