SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I got the car back from the dealer following a bunch of diagnostic work that ended with my TWICE being replaced, I have a strange problem. I wonder if it could be related to the dealer fiddling around with the wiring under the driver seat when they were tracing for faults.

My front "door open" indicators are reversed. That is, if the passenger door is open, the dash graphic of the car shows the driver door open, and vice versa. The rear door and hatch indicators are fine.

Also, since I got the car back I am getting a rear brake light failure message on the SID. Of course this pops up when I first depress the brake pedal, then I clear the message. The brake lights are fine - I visually assured they were. Just to be safe, I replaced both bulbs just in case they had slightly different loads, thus triggering the fault signal. This didn't help. The problem persists.

For the experts out there, could these issues be related and perhaps caused by a wiring harness somewhare (perhaps under the seat) being improperly reconnected?

·
Registered
5,000 Posts
Ever since I got the car back from the dealer following a bunch of diagnostic work that ended with my TWICE being replaced,
Take it back and tell them it isn't right - they screwed that up and should fix it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts