SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it has taken a few months but I have finally found my "Aero", I was torn between buying a "room for improvement" example or a good one which I can maintain and maybe even improve, one good look at my mechanical skills made me choose the latter, am well chuffed, love it to bits, drove it interstate last night 300k's and it didnt miss a beat, very happy.

Anyway here is BARNEY.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/watson_052/100_0513.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/watson_052/100_0509.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/watson_052/100_0504.jpg

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello
It look really in very good condition , like a new one. Very nice car.
I am wondering how much does it cost such car in australia?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
patard said:
Hello
It look really in very good condition , like a new one. Very nice car.
I am wondering how much does it cost such car in australia?
As my father used to say, "Fair money and few words".

This model ranges between $2500 and $7000 AUD here, just depends on year, condition, mileage etc etc, a lot rarer here than the USA and UK of course. Here where I live in our nations capital I only think there would be less than a dozen running around, possibly much less than that.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Pure Beauty , A most welcome addition to the *family* Well done , Looks sensational , Looking forward to Cruise , Keyless , Seat dismantle . :D

Barney , Twin sister to Swen , Edwardian Grey Born 09/89

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
SpecialTool said:
Well done, watson! She looks a beaut. How about that booost eh!
Thanks Special, driving it home from NSW last night and was leaving headlights in the rear mirror at a astounding rate and I am by no means a fanger, new to me and loving it, boost is far from putting me in the back seat BUT, it is sure doing the business and feels effortless.

My first taste of a Saab was about 1998, took a 1982 turbo for a test drive while SWMBO was shopping, beat up and looks wise you would not have been able to give it away, but my God did it put me in the back seat, I was in total shock and awe, must have been overboosting to blazes, I have never ever experienced anything in a vehicle like this crappy beat up 1982 Saab Turbo.

"I don't BELIEVE it!" I was saying, (One Footers in UK will get this).:confused:

That did it for me, 6 Saab's later here I am, still trying to experience it again one day maybe.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Hot Hot

Hey Watson,

That car is just pure gold. Like every saab.

If you would to put some nice rims on it, it would be beautiful and rocking the streets.

cool. :cool:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
mmustillo said:
Hey Watson,

That car is just pure gold. Like every saab.

If you would to put some nice rims on it, it would be beautiful and rocking the streets.

cool. :cool:
Nice (splutter) rims!

What would you suggest? Something in chrome?:D

·
Registered
825 Posts
hmmm

SpecialTool said:
Nice (splutter) rims!

What would you suggest? Something in chrome?:D

I just find that Rims make a lot of the car. I dont like the realy fat ones, Just a nice design to make the car outstand more..

I have realy strange rims on my saab.

I will update you with pictures soon :)

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
My car has 15in Aero rims just like Watson's and to me they are just part of the car's personality -- although I wouldn't mind finding a nice set of 16in Super Aeros.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts