SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i've had this car for over a year now and it still amazes me. It's only June and i'm already sick of my 4 year old rolling the window up and down. So i go ahead and lock the windows, about two months later i have a couple friends in the back seat wondering where the window switches are. Come to find out, the window switch light shuts off when it's locked. So cool. (or did saab take that away for 2004 on?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Viscouse said:
You mean the passenger & rear seat window switches are not lit when they're locked?

That's cool, I didn't know that!
That's correct! I had to see it for myself so last night i turned them off and on and they both black out. I'm curious to know if saab kept this feature on future models. (since mine is a 2003)

·
Registered
9,087 Posts
Same here.. Neat my '03 has all the goodies.

Changed the wheels today.. swopped front and back after 10,000 kms or 6,000 miles. The Rossos that I do so much love are showing sign of wear in the middle .. yes I know over inflated.. maybe.. But others will say that's Rossos.. I do love them and hope to be able to afford to buy more. If not I think I will go Goodyear!! Definately not second class asian rubber! Even if rubber started in Burma..

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
DavidMorgan said:
Same here.. Neat my '03 has all the goodies.

Mine too! But the window block button only disables the rear windows? Is front passenger window supposed to be disabled as well?

·
Registered
430 Posts
My 2004 Aero still does it too. Here's something else I noticed while checking this out:

When I pulled the key from the ignition, the lights for the door lock/unlock and windows up/down were all on to show that I could still open/close the windows. When I opened my door, the lights for the windows up/down turned off to show they would no longer work. Another cool feature!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts