SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went to an auto parts store for some air freshners and I found this stuff called Nite-Shades by a co. VHT. I removed the side markers and sprayed them and the look great! I was not too fond of the orange and now the side markers match my tinted windows. It cost me $8.99 to do this. I will post a pic once they dry.

Jason

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it was very easy to do to the sidemarkers, I'm sure if it was a larger object it might get a little tricky but to me it seemed easier and cheaper to order them from somewhere. Like I said give me 5 min and I will post a pic!!

Jason

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Very Cool :cool:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No the mesh is still on the grill. And for your answer opjose I was in the parts store and saw this stuff and said what the heck, besides I was going to purchase them sometime soon but I thought this might be easier, and it was might I add! EHHHHHHHHH good enough reason opjose!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Personalised styling is so cool, well done :cool:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Chilling out today, cleaned the car yesterday so she looks peachy, strange how some waxes change the depth of the colour :confused:

Still have a long list of wishes for the car though :roll:

And you?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats a great idea I think I'll wax mine today, perfect day for it here no sunshine! Then I'll watch the Eagles game (hometown team). What kind of wax are you using, I use Meguires.

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
In fact it was Meguires, I was surprised how much darker it made the colour, last time I used Zymol cleaner wax ;)

·
Registered
160 Posts
try meguiars back to black. my molding were very faded and this helped bring them back to their natural color.

dont let them talk bad about ur sidemarkers, they look good as ... well lets just say that they look good.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
In the pics they look like the trim but you can still see them light up when signals or hazard lights are on.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Finn that looks nice, Is that your car? See I thought about doing that but I just didn't want to go overboard and get harassed by the cops around here they are not too lenient. Looks great though!!

Jason

G

·
PA9.5Drvr said:
Finn that looks nice, Is that your car? See I thought about doing that but I just didn't want to go overboard and get harassed by the cops around here they are not too lenient. Looks great though!!

Jason
Yes its my motor. I did this a while back, no worries with the ole Bill. They make new cars with darker tinted lenses as standard these days.. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts