·
Registered
12,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: Jake
Location - additional details: Southern NH
Means of contact: PM/Thread
Price: $200 + shipping
Description: Full android headunit with GPS, DVD, BT, Wifi, etc. This unit has been rooted and has custom firmware to allow the use of USB OBDII adapters with Torque Pro, etc.
Comes with wiring harness (I will solder up and include the VW one so it will be a direct plug (at least for ng900/og9-3), antenna adapter (for 9-3), custom built trim ring (for 9-3 and possibly 9-5, but an easy mod for ng900) and then all the standard stuff (Wifi dongle, remote, Ipod wiriing harness, etc). Also all the LEDs have been replaced with Green (previously Blue) to match the Saab stock dash lighting.
Full details of it can be seen here (including installed pics) can be seen here: http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253446&page=4
The thing should be pretty much plug and go with the need for a little dash cutting and installing a mounting cage (I have included some cut down brackets that would work with a Clarion 2DBKT kit, obviously things like amps and steering wheel controls will need additional wiring/adapters.

Pictures (embedded pics or links to external albums are mandatory):

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Id say his description was pretty clear, but short answer is no, it wont work on yours without some modifications to a lot of things. Honestly its starting to look like there is a bigger market for the 03-06 than once thought. Wonder if anyone will eventually make a kit...

Description: Full android headunit with GPS, DVD, BT, Wifi, etc. This unit has been rooted and has custom firmware to allow the use of USB OBDII adapters with Torque Pro, etc.
Comes with wiring harness (I will solder up and include the VW one so it will be a direct plug (at least for ng900/og9-3), antenna adapter (for 9-3), custom built trim ring (for 9-3 and possibly 9-5, but an easy mod for ng900)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.