7,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
happy birthday tomarse, hope you have had a good one :lol:

ps i havent forgot about the w/i just been really busy :roll:

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Its the 99 forum birthday watch :lol:

I can now get cheaper insurance :D (i can afford to increase the fleet size next insurance renewal!).

I can tell that im getting older as this year my presents were a tumbledrier and a dishwasher ;)

I actually spent sunday stripping a 99 engine whilst nursing a hangover. Funnily enough - exactly a year ago I started stripping the exact same engine!

I will forgive you about the WI stuff as long as you havent forgotten about it! I have also been far too busy recently. I will start hassling you when i actually have a working 99T to put it on!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Yes Happy Birthday............sorry its a bit late ;)

Paul

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Ta guys!

Have just been thinking, and as soon as i get my dishwasher plumbed in, im going to put my sidelight covers through and see if i can get them clear :cheesy:

I have had a test run at a mates with an old faded cover and it looks like it will work. The test cover is now totally clear where it was faded and patchy elsewhere. With a few runs it should become totally clear!

·
Banned
1,702 Posts
Many happy returns to you both (belatedly, sorry). I have been struggling with my 900 which has blown itself to bits and not read the forums for ages now - sorry!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Thanks .... have been away of late!

But still no 99!!!! Get to get the 9000 running a bit better before I can raise the issue of another SAAB with the wife, mid you I've just bought her a caravan so maybe my luck will change.

Iestyn

1 - 13 of 13 Posts