SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not actually that old. I'm from San Diego. I lost my 9-3 in an accident a few years ago so I'm trying to get back into the SAAB game now. I'm hoping I can look around on here and maybe find another one to fill the hole that's formed in my heart since the old girl left me.

I'm looking forward to talking with everyone. And if you know someone with a spare first gen 9-3 or two sitting around looking for an owner, lemme know.

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
I have an '01 convertible and an '02 5 door that I need to sell. The convertible has a thread here:

https://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=724236

But there is no thread on the hard top. The hard top has a pretty solid refresh on the engine bay (seals, cooling system, ignition, etc.).

I'm in Sacramento, getting either to San Diego wouldn't be an issue. Let me know if you would like to discuss.

·
Registered
2000 9-3 Aero 5d
650 Posts
Another 'new' member is selling a 2002 9-3 SE. You might want to check the lounge for details and follow up if it sounds good/what you need. Sounds like the car is on the East coast however.. Best of luck hunting.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll give it a look. I'm not against traveling across this green earth to get one. As long as that green earth involves the continental US. Thanks for the heads up, mang.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have an '01 convertible and an '02 5 door that I need to sell. The convertible has a thread here:

https://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=724236

But there is no thread on the hard top. The hard top has a pretty solid refresh on the engine bay (seals, cooling system, ignition, etc.).

I'm in Sacramento, getting either to San Diego wouldn't be an issue. Let me know if you would like to discuss.
Would you be okay with posting or sending some pictures of it? And is it an auto or a 5 speed?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've found a nice '99 9-5. The same person's had it for the past twenty years and it's extremely well documented too. Like, literally every bit of maintenance since its owner bought it. I honestly might bend a little bit and go for it.

Anyone here have any experience with first gen 9-5s? I'm super tempted to head up and give it a look.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts