SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening all. I wanted to ask for some help in trying to understand the prestige 300 upgrade instructions. I have all of the speakers, and wiring installed, but what is stumping me is getting the optical setup right. It seems that steps 39-49 where you move around the optical lines from amp 1 to and to the kick panel by the drivers side foot well is what is stumping me. Do I move the plug from the amp 1 to somewhere else in the kick panel? What about the optical connector that is back in the foot well that you have to go fishing for? where does that go? Thanks for any help in advance.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Couple of questions, I have done a small bit on these. might be able to help.
which model car do you have? What unit are you changing from? Which guide are you following?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I actually dug more into it and fixed it myself. So I had the basic of all basic systems in a 04 linear. I found the optical loop plug I was missing. It was found under the carpet, under the amp 1. So I've fixed it and now amp 2 works, and it's been turned on with the tech 2.. now back to the junk yard tomorrow to get the 07 anniversary interior I found and do an entire seating and door card swap!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts