Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Mike
Location - Connecticut
additional details:
Means of contact: PM or reply
Price: $350 obo

Description: Set of (4) ALU59 17" wheels from 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero, one of the few OEM rims that are 7.5" wide. Currently there are tires mounted, 235/45 yokohama all seasons, however they are completely bald and would need immediate replacement. Wheels are a little dirty, however only a couple minor nicks and marks, cosmetically I would say they are in great condition. I can take better pics if needed.

Wheels come with all 4 center caps, no TPMS.

Pictures (embedded pics or links to external albums are mandatory):
Alloy wheel Rim Tire Wheel Spoke

Alloy wheel Tire Rim Wheel Spoke

Tire Automotive tire Alloy wheel Wheel Rim

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Saab 93
here's one of them on the car, the wider wheels brought the tires just about flush with the fenders, and with 25mm spacers in the rear with vogtland springs installed I'd get a little rub when loaded and pulling into steep inclines.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The price is obo so anybody contemplating the wheels shoot me an offer (especially if you're local lol)

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright one more try here, price is negotiable. $300

·
Registered
2008 9-3 Sportcombi Aero XWD + 2006 9-3 Sportcombi Aero
61 Posts
I'd be interested in the wheels, but I'm not nearly close enough to pick them up. Would you be willing ship them? From what I have seen from looking at wheels online, shipping is usually about $20-25 per wheel

·
Super Moderator
9,917 Posts
I'd be interested in the wheels, but I'm not nearly close enough to pick them up. Would you be willing ship them? From what I have seen from looking at wheels online, shipping is usually about $20-25 per wheel
FYI, cheapest way to ship wheels with mounted tires is FedEx ground with circular cardboard covering wheel faces (no boxes). It's usually about $25/wheel, which ain't bad.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright so I had a couple of interested buyers but nothing panned out. Still have the wheels, make an offer (what's the worse that can happen?)

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sale pending. Will update once this complete. Thanks

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wheels have been sold, thanks Noslo! hope you like them! Mods you can close out this thread, thank you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.