SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been in my 2005 Arc for nearly three months now. The novelty has yet to wear off. I have a smile on my face each and every time I get behind the wheel. :D

I am also enjoying what I call the 3-Series Look-Over. The 3-Series Look-Over is when a BMW 3-Series driver is looking over my 9-3 (usually when stopped at traffic lights) and thinking "That is a sharp car! I should have test drove one of those 9-3s." :cheesy: Of course, I also have experienced the A4, S40 and TSX Look-Over as well. :cheesy: :cheesy:

·
Registered
96 Posts
8000 and loving mine too.

Its interesting the lookover thing...the other day I had to use the other halves 4x4 as I needed to carry something big (a new TV), so the missus used my car for the school run...she said to me that quite a few of the other mums and dads at the school commented about her new car (some with a touch of envy). She was quite surprised as to her its just another black car :cry: .

Brian

·
Registered
9,087 Posts
5000 in Paris and what does the driver next to me always look at..

The wheels: 17" 5 spoke standard on my '03 Vector..
But what always draws their attention first is her beauty, a spotless steel grey 93SS.

·
Banned
975 Posts
14k miles and I love mine more and more each time I climb into it.

I get more than just the "daaamm what kind of a car is that?!?" look I get the "daaaaaammmmmnnnnn what kind of a car is that and how old is that kid?!?"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts