SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my 09 9-3 for just about a month now.

We have had snowstorm after snowstorm, this limited me to getting the GPS, Phone, and Ipod mounted and wired since it was so nasty outside. Thank heaven for Brodiit mounts.

I bit the bullet and ordered the Zaino products this week since I really didn't want anymore salt on the car without a good base of Zaino on it.

So today I washed it really well, then I put a base coat of Zaino AIO on and followed that with 2 coats of Z5 Pro.

I'm tired, and my back is killing me but my Carbon Gray 9-3 looks great.

I'll try to get some pics up in the AM.

Now I don't want to drive it with all the salty snow melt on the roads.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I just cleaned my car the other day to remove all the grime and salt build up from the winter weather we had here. The interior still needs a good vacuum, but the exterior looks great now. I went to Walmart to buy some shop rags and saw a new wax called Autoglym. I just had to try it because the packaging was nice and it was made in England. It's some really good stuff and after doing some research when I got home I found it has a really good reputation among detailers. If you have a Walmart nearby I suggest checking it out, it was $35. It comes in a black box and contains a jar of the paste wax, two red applicators, and a really nice red microfiber cloth.

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
lol zaino its all for nothing unless you use a claybar :S thats when your car realllllly shines

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
lol zaino its all for nothing unless you use a claybar :S thats when your car realllllly shines
Agreed. You need the clay my friend. Makes that paint smooth as a baby. I commend your work. I wouldn't be wasting any Zaino at this point in the year with the winter thats been going on in MD. Where are the pictures?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've been using Zaino for more than 10 years. It's also a new car and I didn't need to break out the clay. It protects well and lasts better than anything else I have used. The car looks great and I will get some pics in the AM.

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
ive been using them for the past 5 years maybe more im not positive but i always get great results. i never want to use anything else. person who taught me how to detail is a dealer for them and i always use their products

1 - 9 of 9 Posts