SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'07 9-5 Sportcombi
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched for a long time yesterday with my Tech 2, and didn't find anything near that. I change a few different settings I was looking to change, but couldn't find a "Unlock all doors on key out." Is it possible on the 07 9-5? I've heard some of the 9-3 guys doing this... but couldn't find exactly where to go. Anyone figure this one out?

Thanks,

·
Registered
130 Posts
I was able to do this on my 2000 and 2004, have not been able to duplicate this on my 2008. Highly annoying. I read something about an anti-car jack feature that Saab decided we needed in this country and I asked my indy to change the car to a different market but he wasn't interested in doing that; this is easily done in the older cars to access different features not available in the US.

·
Registered
8,837 Posts
There is "unlock when remove key" selection. You need to do spare part programming to TWICE.

·
Registered
'07 9-5 Sportcombi
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I had found the "Unlock when remove key," but it was only "ON/OFF" No selection of opening all the doors. And I'm very new to the T2 settings. Is there a guide on doing the spare part programming? Because I don't know what that is.

·
Registered
8,837 Posts
You need to change "open all doors" (ROW) instead of "open driver door" (US) in CIM. For that you need to add CIM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts