SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......:roll:

Well...I searched high and low and the ONLY place I found one of these is of course...on eBay.

Enough said :lol:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Erm............ uh....................oh..................eh.........um

Nah, cant think of any thing constructive, sorry :p

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Silence speaks volumes...case closed.

With apologies to anyone out there who bought one, I will quote P.T. Barnum:

"There's a sucker born every minute"

·
Registered
37 Posts
Apparently there were 200 suckers born last month. I was looking through his feedback while I was bored out of my mind at work, he got feedback from 202 people regarding this garbage product (half of them were good!) So do the math 200 of these things for $25 or so a piece, he made $15,000 in a month!

Ridiculous....:x

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
WWWestonC said:
Apparently there were 200 suckers born last month. I was looking through his feedback while I was bored out of my mind at work, he got feedback from 202 people regarding this garbage product (half of them were good!) So do the math 200 of these things for $25 or so a piece, he made $15,000 in a month!

Ridiculous....:x
I did the math and came out with $5000. :lol: Either way it's still funny people actually buy this stuff. The tornado is another good one....as are the electric mini fan superchargers!

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
My favourite pointless modification is the "electronic dump valve". Got a N/A car, then buy an electronic dump valve that goes pssshhh at the wrong time to make you look a complete nobber. HELLOOO, BUY A TURBO CAR IN THE FIRST PLACE MORON. :evil:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hey Chris & Kermit, I heard from Wes that you guys have got these on order to be fitted by him on your next trip to the sticks!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Kermit said:
Hey Dave, i heard you once revved your car past 2000rpm! Surely i misheard the person? :cheesy: ;)
Lucky he was in 5th then :roll:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Chris the whine from your engine is because your car is struggling to move all the extra weight of the BLING!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
You may well have a point there :cheesy:

·
Registered
270 Posts
He says it is "...designed for Fuel Injected versions of the Vehicles listed above in the Title.."

I never realised you could get a 9-5 with a carburettor - is that the cause of all those hot start problems? :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
Kermit said:
My favourite pointless modification is the "electronic dump valve". Got a N/A car, then buy an electronic dump valve that goes pssshhh at the wrong time to make you look a complete nobber. HELLOOO, BUY A TURBO CAR IN THE FIRST PLACE MORON. :evil:
They have a "nitrous" purge kit now too so you can look like you're running nitrous. It's hilarious! I mean, why would you want to do that knowing you don't have the juice to back it up????? :nono;

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
The other beaut is the recording of a different car emitted by a speaker in the engine bay.... i kid you not. :eek: Drive around in a 3 cyl Korean piece of junk with the sound of a V8 Hemi coming from under the hood. :cheesy:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts