SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I just put a K&N pod on mine and I can't believe the noise difference.
It sounds like the bonnet is going to get sucked in ;ol;

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
The link works, but it's a tiny pic. You can always upload here to the "Album" section and just make your own album. It should automatically re-size a pic so no worry about a MB picture.

Honestly, I'd find a cheapy elbow at Auto Zone and use that instead as it will handle the elements (salt and heat) better as well as seal better by going into the factory rubber hose. The LAST thing you want is dirt getting on the turbo blades from a loose connection.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
I just put a K&N pod on mine and I can't believe the noise difference.
It sounds like the bonnet is going to get sucked in ;ol;
I dunno if this can happen to turbo or not, but if too much oil is on the filter (or it drips) and accumulates on the turbine, it might cause a balance problem especially if dust or something start sticking to it. I know the oil can get on MAF sensors and issues happen over time with those. I dunno, just a paranoid thought :eek:

·
Registered
268 Posts
:cheesy: can't stop laughing at the pictures of the sticky icky ooooeeee green that you got in there as well....:p

other than that looks good...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha thanks for the reply's, the air filter came with rubber addapter inserts so the seal is perfect. The pipe is just temporary until i find one that fits, def the best thing ive done to my car yet 25$ filter + free pipe = endless fun

1 - 13 of 13 Posts