SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the dreaded code 08. Replace the stop arm and the code 08 is cleared but now I get a code 13. I have disassembled and reassembled the stop arm and motor multiple times and believe I have everything indexed correctly but I still get the code 13. In addition I can get air flow out of the dash vents but nothing from the defroster (initial issue with code 08 was just the defroster vents working).

So, am I just missing something on the indexing or is there another motor (passenger side) that may be controlling the distribution flaps.

Anyone have an specific experience with a code 13 on the ACC and what it takes to correct it?:confused:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
No problem, Ya when you get the glove box off and the kick panel you will see a motor exactly where the opposite sides is. Right above it there is a smaller motor that is the distribution motor. There will also be a long rod going down to the lower corner of the floor towards the shifter, this rod should be attached as well, that one controls your rear vents. I have never seen a problem with that one other then it falling off while messing around under there. But check the stop arm behind the motor, probably cracked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts