SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So been doing a little testing of my fuel system in my 92. 900 sx and my AIC valve is the two pin kind. According to the Bentley manual this is the kind used in LH2.4 but I figured my car was running 2.4.2 which should have a 3 pin ACI. Is it possible one of the the many P.O s swapped it for the wrong one? Or did they keep making the LH2.4 into the early 90s? Or is it the case that Mr Bentley has it wrong.?

· Registered
13,722 Posts
There's no such thing as an idle adjustment screw.
The throttle stop screw is adjusted once, then the throttle switch, then you leave those alone.
If you're having trouble, first clean throttle housing.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's no such thing as an idle adjustment screw.
The throttle stop screw is adjusted once, then the throttle switch, then you leave those alone.
If you're having trouble, first clean throttle housing.
Okay I guess that little brass pin on the side off the AIC valve must be something else. Really just wandering how to identify my fuel system. Cus the Bentley manual says its identified by having either a two( LH2.4 or three (LH2.4.2) pin ACI connection. But mine has the two pin but is very late model. 1992 so the dates seem to not line up.

Any other distinguishing features between LH2.4 and LH2.4.2?

· Registered
13,149 Posts
Bentley is really aimed at the US car market. There were configurations available elsewhere in the world not sold here. A lot will depend on the engine you have. I would not be surprised to find you have LH 2.4 as 2.4.2 was only on B212 that was not sold in the UK.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.