SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping to buy a set of Koni's and H&R springs (these say from '03-'04) from Genuinesaab.com
But, according to the response I've received from them, there is no off the shelf setup for my car.

However, when I go on tiretrack.com and choose my car specifically in XWD, it provides me with a list of suspension mods that are available. This includes the Koni FSDs, and the Koni sport shocks. The website also sells H&R springs, which seem to be exactly the same ones as on Genuinesaab.com

My question is, what is stopping my XWD drivetrain to have Koni Yellows + H&R springs installed?

Also, what is the a difference between the H&R springs that are sold on genuinesaab.com compared to tirerack.com?

If anybody knows websites that sell these same parts as tiretrack.com and deliver to Canada, please let me know!

Any help would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Honestly, the best suggestion is to get in contact with Nick at GeniuneSaab.

He will definitely be able to help you out. They (GS) were able to fit lowering springs and Koni Yellows on the Turbo-X, so I don't see why it would be a problem on your car.

Let us know what he has to say.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got in contact with Nick, asking him what the fitment issues with the xwd are. His response was ''The rear driveshafts and the required rearrangement of the suspension.''

Anybody else have a similar/same problem? Does this mean that there is nothing I can do?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts