SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had an RMA with you for nearly 2 weeks now and do not know if you guys have shipped it out or not.

I get an email on the 07th asking if I want credit or Replacement and I reply replacement and no news since. I send an email on the 11th to know of the status and no replies till now.

May I know if this has been shipped out or I have to wait more?

·
Registered
106 Posts
May I know if this has been shipped out or I have to wait more?
Hello Ashiq,

I understand your having some issues with an RMA? Can you please respond to the private message we have sent you. I can have a credit processed today for your return.

You can either email me or call me directly 1-800-467-9769 x 315

[email protected]

Their front line customer service is iffy...some folks rock, others seem annoyed that you called.
TheCleaner,

We have added more quality service technicians to our phone staff since your last call and everyone here should be more than happy to accept your call. We really do appreciate your business here.

Thank you for choosing www.eEuroparts.com

Regards,

Zak Morawski

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And I thought this would have been sorted out since last year but it seems to be exactly the same...

It's been a good while I returned 2 things for store credit and you guys confirmed reception of the said parts on the 18th April and now am still waiting...

I did not even ask for the item to be reshipped to me... very disappointed...

·
Registered
106 Posts
And I thought this would have been sorted out since last year but it seems to be exactly the same...
Hello Ashiq,

We are very sorry for any delay in processing your return. We are sending out the parts to you instead of issuing the credit as per your recent request.

Expect and email confirming the new replacement part order confirmation in a few moments.

While we are shipping these replacement parts, is there anything you need for your vehicle? I am covering the shipping to your international destination, so now is the time for any other parts to get a free ride. Let me know, and I can add them to the order if there is anything you require.

Furthermore on a side note, We have identified the issue that caused this return to remain unprocessed. After we had contacted you for the missing information regarding your return, you provided the information promptly and the information was added to your return, but not properly relayed to our warehouse staff to re-process. This faulty step in our process has been eliminated and should not occur again in the future.

Thank you for choosing www.eEuroparts.com

Regards,

Zak Morawski

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Zak for handling this professionally and also going the extra mile to please a customer.

Very much appreciated.

And I can confirm that I did receive a free shipment ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts