SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
On the 2004 model at least, the touring package adds the following:

Rear-obstacle-detection system (convertible), remote power window and top operation (convertible), universal garage-door opener, AM/FM radio w/in-dash 6-disc CD changer, automatic day/night rearview mirror, compass (sedan), rain-sensing wipers.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes. All aeros have the firmer/lowered suspension. All aeros 06+ have the larger engine.

At least since 06, Touring is just gadgets -- the nicer rearview mirror with homelink, memory on drivers seat, rain sensing wipers.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mine has the touring option and I think the package included a driver's seat with three-position memory, remote express up and down power windows, auto-dimming rearview mirror, rear park assist and rain-sensing windshield wipers.

·
Registered
155 Posts
kookoo said:
Mine has the touring option and I think the package included a driver's seat with three-position memory, remote express up and down power windows, auto-dimming rearview mirror, rear park assist and rain-sensing windshield wipers.
I don't have the touring option, but do have the memory seats so I think that's standard on all Aeros.

·
Registered
22 Posts
2008 models:

Touring Package
Includes Ultrasonic rear parking assist, auto-dimming rearview mirror with compass, universal home remote and 3-position memory for driver's seat and exterior mirrors.

I have a '08 Aero without the package - the only thing I would have liked to have had is the memory seat option. . .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts