SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has pics of their 9-3 arc/linear with the aero front spoiler/lip/valence on. I just think the aero one is so cool, but if it looks out of place without the aero side skirts and rear valence? Any input would be appreciated!

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
it doesnt look completely out of place. the rear valance mathces as well, the side skirts are the ones that look sort of different.
basically it doesn't look perfect like an aero, but it does look 100x better

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Tons of people have done this. Here's one owned by SaabCentral member 0393:

As you can see, it doesn't look out of place at all.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well from what I can tell he has the aero side skirts as well so it looks good. Hmm. So tempting but so expensive!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Nope, those are vector ones!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Vector ones? I didnt know the vector/aero had different ones. Now that I'm looking at the pic it looks like an arc one...

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
ahh vector in uk is the arc in the us it seems! those are just colour coded standard skirts. Price wise there is no difference between aero and vector (arc) skirts aftermarket.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts

i didnt color match it to my body though. its plastidipped so touchups are cheap and easy.

·
Registered
253 Posts
im want to know why my 04 aero front spoiler doesnt go as low as most of the aeros i see...im spending all my money fixing my wheels i can't buy that too!!

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
post a pic of the front of your car

edit: so I saw the pic of your car in your wheel thread and the answer issssss
You dont have an aero spoiler, previous owner either replaced a cracked one with that one or the car might've been in an accident before and the body shop put the wrong lip on

1 - 11 of 11 Posts