SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
08 9-5 Aero
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a 3.5 in. out 2.5 in stainless tip. I was looking on Ebay for a tip that was around 8-9 in. long. All I was finding was 18-22 in. tips mainly for trucks, or it would have to be cut down. But they were more expensive. This is a straight cut style which IMO looks better than a slant style. Plus it has the beveled inside edge.

Weight is 1.5lbs. and it is super high quality. And what a coinincidence that it just happens to be a "Aero" brand tip. Fitting for our cars I'd say. I have it mounted to where it meets the front edge of the valance cut out.....no "sticking out past" stuff here. There is a little over an inch gap on each side of the tip as well. It doesn't look too big or too small....just right. An oval tip at 3 in. would fill it in nicely, but like I said, the straight cut was my preference. Here is the seller.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aero-Exhaust-Tip-304-Stainless-2-5-Inlet-3-5-Outlet-Straight-Cut-/120871788028?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c24851dfc&vxp=mtr

·
Registered
08 9-5 Aero
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks so good I bought one for myself!

Cool! I came up on a GT-R ( rarity where I live) at a light awhile back and saw those huge tips out the back. You know their stock obviously, but that is what I was going for w/this tip. Unless your a Saab owner or know about them, this could pass for a stock tip.....at least on the Aero. Now I want to Y-pipe it and buy another tip. It never seems to end.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts