SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for that sportier aero look for my linear. if anyone is selling any pieces of the kit or knows of anywhere i could buy them, it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
433 Posts
looking for that sportier aero look for my linear. if anyone is selling any pieces of the kit or knows of anywhere i could buy them, it would be greatly appreciated.

Not to be a total bummer, but these parts are damn near impossible to find. I've had my car for a year and haven't had any lucking finding even the FRONT skirt...let alone all four pieces. They are on galatic backorder everywhere and, unless you find someone on here who dumps it, you might not have much luck. Sorry bud. :confused:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol alright, well i do appreciate the reply. atleast ik its not just me sucking at finding. thank you

·
Registered
433 Posts
Honestly, I'd go to a junk yard and see if you can't find a Saab that has had less fortunate luck than yours man. I found a place with a Saab that, unfortuately for me, was not an Aero and didn't have pieces, but I managed to scrape some things off of it that were spectacular finds. Front left coil spring, new headlights, all of it's Saab emblems. You never know man. You could find an Aero with a crushed top but with perfect skirts! Time to go dumpster divin'! :)

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
There are 2 dealerships in jersey that have front aero lips. They will ship. And there is a dealer in Colorado that has, I believe, 15+ aero front lips. I've called the two in jersey a month ago, im sure they still have them.

·
Registered
207 Posts
There are 2 dealerships in jersey that have front aero lips. They will ship. And there is a dealer in Colorado that has, I believe, 15+ aero front lips. I've called the two in jersey a month ago, im sure they still have them.
Do you happen to know which 2 dealerships in NJ has them?

It would be nice to have a spare.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I just googled "saab dealerships in New Jersey" and then I called all of them I believe the first two numbers, had them. I think they were 300 something tho. I forgot I had a dealer and called them and got it for $240 with 15% off. :cheesy:

·
Registered
433 Posts
I just googled "saab dealerships in New Jersey" and then I called all of them I believe the first two numbers, had them. I think they were 300 something tho. I forgot I had a dealer and called them and got it for $240 with 15% off. :cheesy:

You don't have the name of the company you bought it from? haha

Damn. I was excited for a sec there..

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
You don't have the name of the company you bought it from? haha

Damn. I was excited for a sec there..
It was my local Saab dealer, and it was the only one they had. Just do what I mentioned above. A it shouldn't take you more than 10 mins to call the few jersey dealerships.

·
Registered
433 Posts
It was my local Saab dealer, and it was the only one they had. Just do what I mentioned above. A it shouldn't take you more than 10 mins to call the few jersey dealerships.

Oh I was jokin' bud. I've actually already placed an e-mail with one of them. Though I'm waiting for a response. I'm going to try others. :)

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
nahhhh dont email. Takes too long. Just call their parts department. I was prepared to call every single one of them to get it. I know there is also a dealership in Memphis Tennessee that has a few lips too. I originally called a dealership in north Carolina that showed they had one online. When I called they didn't have it but the guy did a search and told me that the one in Memphis and one in Colorado had a few.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Just buy a salvage one and keep the lip and part the rest out. LOL. I'm thinking of doing that with a 9-5 aero just for the the bumpers and turbo and a few other small parts, Anyone have one?

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
You ever try to find 9-3ss aero in a salvage yard? Not as easy as one would think.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Go to autobidmaster.com they have thousands of cars in every state, I'm not trying to plug them or anything but I bet you find one.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I wasn't looking for one and I found one pop up on here along with a vector rear lip. Just keep your eye out, they do pop up from time to time

1 - 20 of 30 Posts