SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There does not seem to be a Saab club in South Australia. I am seeking other misguided souls who enjoy working on/ driving their Saabs enough to have a monthly drive, BBQ etc. I am located in the Adelaide hills and look forward to hearing from any others who dont drive Holdens or Fords!
(Mr. moderator- Can you make this a "sticky" for a few days so that it doesnt get buried overnight? Thanks)

·
Banned
5,841 Posts
I would be there :cheesy: in a second.

shame its a 24 hour Boeing ride for me.

You have all those lovely road and great weather, your lucky, i have salty roads and dangerous pot holes and speed bumps to avoid.

You should have a cannon ball Saab, from North coast to south coast and film it and make a DVD, i would buy it, infact thats given me an idea:cheesy:

I am sure you will find many Saabnuts in your local town.

have a great time guys:cheesy: and post some pictures when you make it happen.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hi cargibbs2,

I'm currently a member of the New South Wales branch of the Saab Car Club of Australia.

Have you been in contact with the Saab Car Club of Australia yet? They have a website http://www.saabclub.org.au.

There are often national and interstate events, the next events details are here. In November the NSW Branch are planing a display day at the Swedish Embasy in Canberra with interstate people more than welcome.

If you get enough people together then you maybe able to start a South Australian Branch. You'll get plenty of support from the other states.

Feel free to email me at [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts