SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For months now, my car (2001 Viggen Conv) has been draining the battery overnight. I used an OHM meter and found the fuse (35 I think) to the instruments/[COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]interior lights[/COLOR][/COLOR] was staying on. When I would pull the fuse, I heard a definite click as if a [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green ! important]solenoid[/COLOR][/COLOR] was shutting off. I got tired of messing with it, and disconnected the battery for two weeks. I just installed a bar type cutoff switch on the negative battery post (imagine a lever that you swing over to connect the other side)and now my ABS/[COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]Brake Light[/COLOR][/COLOR] Warning/and triangle with exclamation inside of it are on and will not go off. There are no codes and my [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green ! important]brake fluid[/COLOR][/COLOR] is full. Would anyone have any ideas what just happened and why the [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]warning lights[/COLOR][/COLOR] are on? This condition was not present two weeks ago and before I installed the cutoff switch. Any ideas? TIA!! Gary

1 - 1 of 1 Posts