·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Looking pretty shaaaap. :cheesy:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Fantastic

I have to say that Vig looks superb , and your mans photo taking is spot on ............... he should get a job working for SAAB .

alas i cant take nice photos like that ...mainly cos it shows up scratches and shopping trolley dinks ;oops:

·
Registered
113 Posts
sweet! those rims would stand out more if the car was lower tho, i have to mention :D

car still looks badass tho regardless

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Nice pics looks really nice... No snow on the ground ?? I love how people assume canada is a big snow play ground... this summer its been consistantly 30C+ + humidity bringing it to 40C's... Just as warm if not warmer that most US states. :)

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys.....

Ya no snow, like Paramedic_Saab said this summer has been insanely hot!!!

My friend does take some amazing shots...you should see the ones from car shows during the Bikini contests :D!!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
97 Aero said:
My friend does take some amazing shots...you should see the ones from car shows during the Bikini contests :D!!
I'm ready... Where are they:cheesy: ?

That car looks like it was just unwrapped from the truck. How do you make a black car look so good? Is that a detail shop it's parked next to? :D

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Fast_Ed I will have to get you some pics :cheesy:

I am my own detailer...and to be honest the car was actually dirty :p ....But thankyou I love to keep it looking brand new...

Hey Saabs&Dubs....to add that spoiler would require some drilling of new holes I believe...and I not sure but I don't think their the cheapest pieces to come by....the best bet would be finding one off a wrecked vig....but I could be wrong

Thanks again!

·
Registered
531 Posts
I HATE black cars because they are so hard to keep looking good... but when they do look good, they LOOK FRIGGIN AMAZING... and your car is a perfect example.. :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
97 Aero said:
Hey Fast_Ed I will have to get you some pics :cheesy:

I am my own detailer...and to be honest the car was actually dirty :p ....But thankyou I love to keep it looking brand new...
Sweeeet!

I'm gonna have to find me one of those dirt-filtering cameras and take pics of MY Vig :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts