SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--99-01 passenger side headlight lens, with clips.
--99-01 driver side foglamp. Full unit.

(Both have 100k miles, so they should be fogged enough to match your existing other side if you need one. I'll include a new gasket for the headlamp lens, but I recommend you use your old one if you can. Also, the foglamp will fit 02-06, but has an extra bulb that those don't use.)

--02-06 SportCombi oem rear mudflaps, new in bag. "SAAB" stamped on the back.

(I've held them up against an Aero, and they felt like they'd fit, but they were bought for an 02 Linear that I sold, so I'm not sure.)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also, here's the driver side fog-- I haven't cleaned it up. You can see that the glass has been on the front of a car for awhile, so if you just need this one side, it should match your old one:
Headlamp Automotive lighting Light Vehicle Bumper

Look at the top left of the photo at the bolt. This is the hardest part to get to. You have to slide this on first, and angle the light back while you tighten the nut. You can see where the bolt has started to twist when the nut was removed. I think a spot of JBWeld should hold it fine. I don't have the fog bulb that sits behind the square, just the larger turning bulb that you can see on the left.

$20 plus shipping to a good home.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still got 'em.

I still have these if someone needs to replace a cracked passenger headlamp lens or a driver foglamp on a 99-01 9-5. And I still have the rear mudflaps for an 02SW Linear. All ready to ship.

By the way, if you're interested, I also have some unique Saab t-shirts, posters and stickers for sale over here: www.uncannydrive.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts