SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem with the A/C on my 1999 Saab 9-3...it's working intermittently. It seems to blow warm air more while I'm driving but works while the car is parked...could have nothing to do with it though. I've had the system recharged twice. I just took it to my mechanic and after he did some electrical tests and performance tests he said everything was working fine and it was. Not 2 min after leaving the shop, it started blowing warm air again so I turned it off.

When I got home, I parked the car and turned it back on and lo and behold, it started working again. I checked the compressor clutch and found it was engaged so I revved the engine and checked to see if the clutch was slipping but didn't look like it was. It's been doing this for a while now...while I'm driving it'll start blowing warm air so I'll turn it off for a while then turn it back on and it'll start working for about 10 min or so then stop working. Could this be a relay issue? It sounds like an electrical problem but I can't pinpoint it. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts