SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I went to turn on my A/C and the botton does not stay engaged. If I hold the button in with my finger the air will blow cold. So it seem like the A/C is working I just can't get it to stay on. Any ideas, I don't know if I am low on freon because it does blow cold if I hold it in manually. Is the button possibly bad? Any help is welcome.

Thanks
Sarasaab

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
check that the little spring thing didn't come ulatched, this ahppened ot me, but i dropped it on the grass and couldn't find it for the life of me. so i spent a hour fabricating a paperclip and it works great! the buttons are very expensive, so finding out exactly whats wrong first is a good idea. pop the shell off the back area of the button and it is extremly clear how it works from that point, trust me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, I'll pull the switch off tomorrow and take a look. I got a mechanic witha alot of 900 parts cars out back of his shop. I'll see if he'll help me out with a switch. I see they are about $40 bucks on eeruroparts. Seems like alot for a switch but here in Florida I need the A/C. Thanks again for the help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts