SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need a 7-pin flasher relay???

A 7-pin flasher relay? Gimme a break! Only Saab could come up with something THIS diabolical!! I've never seen one like this before and have spent the last two hours looking for one with no success. I've tried repairing it as well....it's dead. Here's what I have on it:

SAAB
41 11 522
RELAY, FLASHER 2x2
12V >PA6,GF<
DOT SAE
TBB88 A 71471
HELLA
4DB 006 716-00

If ANYBODY has a clue where I can get this exact one, new or used, PLEASE get back to me ASAP. If you've got one you want to sell, email me at <[email protected]> with a price incl S/H. Tonight, I got a warning ticket for "no turn signals."

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, it sounds like your flasher/turn signal relay is gamey. It's behind the fuse panel in the glove box and you've got two ways to get to it. Either pull the glove box and unscrew the fuse panel (you'll see several relays located there) OR remove the dash top to get to them. The easiest way is to pull the glove box unless you have something else to do in the dash...replacing bulbs or something like that. I should mention my car is a '92.

By the way, there's one for sale now on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330201087035&rd=1

1 - 3 of 3 Posts