Price: $600 OBO

Description:

Up for sale is a 99 Lightning Blue Viggen Interior for sale. This includes:

(1) Drivers seat
(1) Passenger seat
(1) Rear bench (2) seats w/ armrest
(2) Rear headrests
(4) Door panels

I previously acquired this interior through a trade and installed it on my previous 97 900SE. I have all brackets and bits if you want to install these on your 94-98 900. Also I made sure to keep everything still 9-3 compatibile without any modification - IT will still install perfectly into a 9-3/Viggen.

Flaws: Drivers side seat needs to be recovered. Shown in pics.

More pics available on request.

Pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Can you get a better picture of the driver's seat? Does it just need a redye or is it full blown recover only?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi there,
How extensive were the mods to make this work with the 900NG's?... Mostly the bracketry and the electrical...
Thank YOu
I will pm you what the brackets look like. For the wiring, I used stock 9-3 connectors and spliced them into the wires coming out of carpet. I still have stock connectors, brackets, and I can send you a diagram of what needs to be done to make it work.

Can you get a better picture of the driver's seat? Does it just need a redye or is it full blown recover only?
Yes, I will update pictures ASAP to better give you an idea of what needs to happen. A small chunk of cushion is missing where the cover is ripped on drivers side bottom. I know someone with a viggen seat cushion who may be willing to part with. I do know that an upholstery shop would easily be able to use stock cushion and fill in then patch up the cover. It needs more than a redye.

did you miss the blow out in the bottom seat cushion. It needs a new cover or you could just swap out the passenger bottom for the drivers if you wanted
No, I purchased the seats like that a couple years ago. I am definitely willing to let them go for cheaper than $600, and I do understand that the drivers side seat needs to be recovered. Feel free to make me an offer.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Here's a couple pictures of the brackets and 9-3 connectors I used. You have to raise the 9-3 seats when installing into a ng900 as well as widen the seat track.

9-3 seats have a wider track and the motor hangs lower so rear brackets need to be raised. Custom spacers need to be made.

EDIT: Updated pictures have been added to my first post to give a better estimate of true condition.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump. Full interior pending for this Thursday. They will be installed in a 5 dr and the door panels are useless to said buyer.

IF interested in DOOR PANELS ONLY pm me before Thursday as we may be able to work something out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.