SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fluid currently in the system appears a medium brown shade. The bottle of chf-11s seems to contain a blue colored fluid. I don't wish to lay waste to my entire system by mixing fluids. (btw, never use the Lucas PS Stop Leak with chf-11s. I decided to contact them before adding it. Not compatible!). What is my best course of action? If I thoroughly purge the system of the current fluid will I be ok to refill with Pentosin chf-11s? I need to take care of this asap so any assistance is certainly appreciated.

·
Registered
337 Posts
That's the right stuff. It is more of an evergreen color and has a delicious odor! Use one bottle to flush and then one bottle to fill. It's a messy ballet.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! Hopefully I'll have no issues with whatever is currently in there after a thorough flush.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I flushed mine just fine. It was brown crap to start and now it is all green. At the end of the process you will have to turn the wheel from lock to lock about 30 times with the cap off until it stops producing air bubbles in the reservoir.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts